I hear an echo on my line.
First, try a different telephone and/or jack in the house. If the problem persists, please Contact Us.
Are you talking to someone using VoIP (Magic Jack, Vonage, Skype, etc.)? If so, the issue may be on their end. Ask them to contact their provider and open a support ticket.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?