Incoming calls ring once and then get disconnected.
Try a different phone jack in the house to see if the problem persists. Otherwise, there may be a short in the line causing the issue. Please Contact Us for assistance.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?